WHAT IS M&R ESSENTIALS TUMERIC PLUS?
M&R Essentials Tumeric Plus is an over-the-counter dietary supplement taken to compliment Herbal Ignite products to assist:
- Support joint function and relieve joint pain
- Support liver function
- Support the digestive system and assimilation of nutrients
- Support inflammation, brain health and depression
- No fillers, binders or artificial ingredients
- 100 caps per bottle taken 1 cap daily for adults and children over 12
WHAT DOES IT DO?
- A herbal blend to support joint function and relieve joint pain
- Antioxidant-rich formula to support liver function
- May support the digestive system and assimilation of nutrients
- Supports inflammation, brain health and depression
M&R Essentials Turmeric Plus is a unique herbal blend supplement that is aimed to support your joint function and digestive system. Among other things, Turmeric Plus contains turmeric root, also known as curcuma longa, and rosemary, also known as Rosmarinus officinalis. These are both popular antioxidants that support the musculoskeletal system made up from the skeleton, muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and joints to provide stability to your body.
The antioxidant-rich formula also works to support liver function.
M&R Essentials Turmeric Plus also contains black pepper, piper nigrum, and ginger zinginber officinale. These, along with the rosemary, aid the circulatory system which is vital to deliver these helpful herbs to places they can be of use.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Turmeric is well-known for having a range of health benefits in the human body. It is known for relieving joint pain, aiding digestion and even used to support depression. Turmeric is recorded to reduce joint pain by aiding inflammation and stiffness in joints. It increases intestinal flora which helps aid the digestive process to support a healthy gut. Turmeric in New Zealand can often only be found as a powdered spice. While this still has benefits, it is not the best way to support your body. This is where M&R Essentials Turmeric Plus comes into the picture. It is a herbal blend that is designed to help with exactly these issues. It is not only a rich source of turmeric but also contains other herbs that work together to support your body in the best possible way.
M&R Essentials Turmeric Plus is also important for optimal liver function. Turmeric is recorded to support healthy liver tissue and fast liver metabolism. This is important to keep your body healthy and functioning efficiently. Another of its benefits is its effect on circulation. Turmeric improves blood circulation which helps with bloatedness and feeling lethargic after meals as well as remedying menstrual cramps. M&R Essentials Turmeric Plus is manufactured in a GMP certified plant, which means it is manufactured using good, safe practices that adhere with the requirements set by agricultural, laboratory and clinical legislation.
WHAT IS IN IT?
Per 1 capsule serve:
- Turmeric root (Curcuma longa) 500 mg
- Rosemary Herb (Rosmarinus officinalis) 80 mg
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) 80 mg
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) 50 mg
Other ingredients: Nil. Tapioca capsule.
This product contains no binders, lactose, wheat, soy, or artificial additives.
Adults and children 12 years or older: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. Take 15 minutes before a meal. Expect yellow stools.
- If you are pregnant or lactating or have any history of liver, gallbladder or gastrointestinal problems, please consult a healthcare professional prior to use
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
M&R ESSENTIALS TUMERIC PLUS is 100% natural, closely related to existing Intenza products and manufactured to the highest standards with thorough testing and guarantees of no adulteration or undeclared ingredients.
*Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.