Men’s sexual health declines from middle age
As men begin to pass middle age, their bodies undergo a variety of both physical and mental changes. Unfortunately, this means a decline in overall health, as well as a drop in libido and sexual performance.
According to the US National Library of Medicine, men's bodies change in a number of ways over this period. Testicular mass can shrivel; testosterone levels can decrease, erectile dysfunction can occur and the prostate gland can increase in size (a condition that affects 50 percent of men, and is known as benign prostatic hypertrophy, or BHP).
Unfortunately, men are often too proud to seek help at the first signs of declining sexual health. This is a danger, as the early warning signs that affect sexual performance can also predict possible illness and disease, including cardiovascular problems and diabetes.
Two of the most common signs of declining sexual health are a drop in libido and erectile dysfunction (ED). Libido is the same thing as sex drive – the mental or psychological interest in sex – which is quite separate from the physical ability to have sex. On the other hand, if you suffer from ED (also referred to as impotence), you’ll be having difficulty getting or maintaining an erection strong enough or long-lasting enough for satisfactory sexual performance.
The good news is that simple lifestyle changes may often be enough to help treat both low libido and ED. If this isn’t successful, there are other options available to help treat these male sexual health problems.
Erectile dysfunction cures include:
- Erectile dysfunction medications like Viagra, Levitra and Silvasta.
- Natural herbal supplements like Herbal Ignite.
- Mechanical ED treatments like erectile injections, penile surgery and vacuum pumps.
Low libido treatments include:
- Checking sex hormone levels, including testosterone, DHEA and other androgens.
- Having a health examination to check if low libido is the result of a thyroid condition, diabetes, hypertension, high blood pressure or other major illness.
- Lifting testosterone levels using pills or patches.
- Taking an herbal formula like Herbal Ignite to support normal testosterone levels.
Herbal supplements can help treat sexual health problems
It’s important to understand that sexual health issues can be treated and it’s worth doing something about. If negative reports about prescription medications worry you, or mechanical treatments seem like too much hassle, then herbal supplements can help. A number of the key herbs used in natural sexual health supplements have been used in traditional medicine for centuries to rejuvenate men’s sexual and hormonal health.
Some of the key herbs are Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed, Avena Sativa, Tongkat Ali, Maca, and Yohimbe. Men’s herbal supplements containing these important ingredients, such as Herbal Ignite for Men, have been available for many years to boost libido and help with erectile dysfunction.
Choose an herbal supplement wisely
There is a wide range of herbal supplements on the market. As they have varying success rates, it’s important to understand what’s in the different brands and how they work, so you can find one you can trust. Reputable products, like Herbal Ignite, contain only all-natural herbs, and their manufacturers are careful to clarify that they work gradually, over a few weeks.
This is unlike other unscrupulous sex capsule manufacturers, who promise same-day results. Steer clear of these; herbal supplements promising ‘on the spot’ results have either been adulterated with unknown drugs or are making totally bogus claims!
Natural herbal supplements like Herbal Ignite are purposely designed to work more slowly and they produce results by naturally supporting sexual arousal and reducing stress to aid sexual performance. While this may mean they take a bit longer to kick in, the advantage is that once you’ve been taking the pills for a couple of months, the effects usually last for several months.
Once you have arrived at a short list of potential herbal products, it’s important to evaluate them carefully. In particular, consider the key ingredients of Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed and Avena Sativa.
Be sure to look for quality herbal supplements that have been around for a good number of years and which transparently list all ingredients. Herbal Ignite, for example, has been a trusted natural virility supplement for men and women for 20 years.
Tips for selecting the best brand of herbal supplements
When investigating which brand of sexual health supplement to use, there are some key factors to consider:
- Avoid any herbal pill that promises instant results. Tests done by Pfizer Inc, the New York-based pharmaceutical giant that developed Viagra, as well as other independent testing authorities, showed up to 90 percent of the sex pills that promised ‘instant action’ were spiked with illegal pharmaceutical ingredients, sometimes at dangerous levels.
- Choose herbs that have a long tradition in herbal medicine for treating sexual performance.
- Ensure the formulation states clearly on the label what it contains and at what strength. For Tribulus Terrestris, for example, studies show the best results require a formulation with at least 40 percent concentration of the active saponins. Avoid products where the concentration of active ingredients is low or not stated.
- Always use the product according to the manufacturer’s instructions. If they suggest taking the product according to body weight, you need to do this to get good results. Clinical trials with Tribulus showed optimum benefits when used daily for 60 to 90 days. Many herbal remedies require gradual and consistent use for up to three months for the best results, so understand they do not generally offer an instant solution. If they promise ‘instant results’ they probably contain something which is undeclared on the label.
Comparison: Herbal Ignite for Men and Testo
Below is a comparison of key ingredients in two popular New Zealand-manufactured herbal supplements:
Herbal Ignite for Men
Tribulus Terrestris: 190mg per capsule
Horny Goat Weed: 70mg p.c
Avena Sativa: 125mg p.c
Tribulus Terrestris: 10.5mg per capsule
Horny Goat Weed: 25.5mg p.c
Maca Root Powder: 477mg p.c
Damania: 105mg p.c
Zinc Citrate Powder: 24mg p.c
Gingko Biloba: 10.5mg p.c
Selenium Chelate: 10mcg p.c
On the face of it, Testo would appear to have an advantage over Ignite due to the extra compounds it contains. However, a closer look shows Ignite packs more punch in the essential ingredient department; specifically Tribulus, Horny Goat Weed and Avena Sativa. These three key herbs are renowned for their use in traditional medicine for centuries to rejuvenate men’s sexual and hormonal health.
- Tribulus Terrestris levels in Ignite are far higher than those in Testo. As the ‘power house’ herb, it lifts testosterone levels and improves sexual activity and muscular strength. Testosterone is the male hormone that gives men mastery in sexual performance and is vital for libido and muscle growth. It also generates male energy, confidence and stamina and creates an improved sense of well-being.
- Horny Goat Weed increases desire and sexual performance. The active ingredients in this herb are PDE-5 inhibitors, which increase blood flow to the penis and help with better erections.
- Avena Sativa relieves stress and fatigue. Many men notice a decline in sex drive and sexual strength because of the effects of stress and long working hours; this herb helps counter the effects of our tough modern lifestyle.
Other advantages when considering Herbal Ignite for Men against Testo
- Gingko Biloba in Testo may cause either higher, or lower, blood pressure. It may also cause drowsiness and lower blood sugar levels – caution is advised.
- Marketed successfully in New Zealand to tens of thousands of Kiwi men for the last 20 years, Herbal Ignite is New Zealand’s most trusted supplement brand in libido and erectile dysfunction support.
- The herbs used in Ignite are clinically trialled.
- Herbal Ignite is taken according to body weight, which can give a more precise dosage and cater for each person’s individual needs.
Herbal Ignite has been used successfully by thousands of men in New Zealand and Australia to increase testosterone levels and boost libido and sexual satisfaction. It also relieves stress and fatigue and improves energy levels and confidence.
Herbal Ignite is 100% natural and free of unpleasant side effects. It is made in New Zealand to the highest standards, with thorough testing and guarantees of no adulteration or undeclared ingredients.
Take advantage of our 2+2 deal: $62 per bottle with this special (and cheaper than Testo).
We are so confident of you staying with our product that we will match any deal you are offered by Testo.
Get Herbal Ignite for Men Special: Buy two bottles & get one more bottle FREE
Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.